17th Conference on Information Systems Management (ISM'22)
Sofia, Bulgaria, 4 - 7 September, 2022
Best Paper Awards - Past Winners
Access to AIST 2021, LNBIP 442: Information Technology for Management Business and Social Issues
This event constitutes a forum for the exchange of ideas for practitioners and theorists working in the broad area of information systems management in organizations. The conference invites papers coming from three complimentary directions: management of information systems in an organization, uses of information systems to empower managers, and information ssytems for sutainable development. The conference is interested in all aspects of planning, organizing, resourcing, coordinating, controlling and leading the management function to ensure a smooth operation of information systems in organizations. Moreover, the papers that discuss the uses of information systems and information technology to automate or otherwise facilitate the management function are specifically welcome. Papers about the influence of information systems on sustainability are also expected.
The areas and topics of interest include, but are not limited to two groups:
Management of Information Systems in an Organization:
- Modern IT project management methods
- User-oriented project management methods
- Business Process Management in project management
- Managing global systems
- Influence of Enterprise Architecture on management
- Effectiveness of information systems
- Efficiency of information systems
- Security of information systems
- Privacy consideration of information systems
- Mobile digital platforms for information systems management
- Cloud computing for information systems management
Uses of Information Systems to Empower Managers
- Achieving alignment of business and information technology
- Assessing business value of information systems
- Risk factors in information systems projects
- IT governance
- Sourcing, selecting and delivering information systems
- Planning and organizing information systems
- Staffing information systems
- Coordinating information systems
- Controlling and monitoring information systems
- Formation of business policies for information systems
- Portfolio management,
- CIO and information systems management roles
Information Systems for Sustainability
- Sustainable business models, financial sustainability, sustainable marketing
- Qualitative and quantitative approaches to digital sustainability
- Decision support methods for sustainable management
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF or MSWord file).
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® database.
- Conference proceedings will be published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers and posted at the conference WWW site.
- Conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation according to information here.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.
- Extended versions of high-marked papers presented at technical sessions of AIST 2015-2021 have been published with Springer in volumes of Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing: LNBIP 243, LNBIP 277, LNBIP 311, LNBIP 346, LNBIP 380, LNBIP 413 and LNBIP 442.
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the ISM'2022 conference will be published in Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing series (LNBIP, Springer).
- “The Best Paper” award will be granted to the outstanding quality paper presented at ISM'2022.
- ISM 2021
- ISM 2020
- ISM 2019
- ISM 2018
- ISM 2017
- ISM 2016
- ISM 2015
- ISM 2014
- Informatyka & Przyszłość’2013 (MIS&Future)
- Informatyka @ Przyszłość’2012 (MIS @ Future)
- Informatyka dla Przyszłości’2011 (MIS4Future)
- Informatyka Q Przyszłości’2010 (MISQFuture)
- Technologie Informacyjne dla Społeczeństwa’2009 (IT for Society)
- Uwarunkowania zastosowań systemów e-biznesu w gospodarce’2008 (Determinants of of application of e-business in the economy)
- Zastosowanie systemów e-biznesu w gospodarce (Application of e-business in the economy)
- Technologie informacyjne w zarządzaniu’2006