16th CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS FedCSIS 2021 (IEEE #52320, ranked B in CORE)
online, 2-5 September, 2021
The mission of the FedCSIS Conference Series is to provide a presentation, discussion and a reputable publication forum in computer science and intelligence systems. The forum invites researchers and practitioners from around the world to contribute their research results focused on their scientific and professional interests in a chosen conference track.
The FedCSIS conference consists of Tracks announced in the main conference-wide Call for Papers. Papers submitted to Tracks are managed by Track Chair(s) and Program Chair(s). Tracks can contain satellite Technical Sessions, solicited in Calls for Technical Sessions and governed by their own Program Committees. Technical Sessions are announced in their own Calls for TS Papers and are assisted by the FedCSIS Chairs in reaching out to the FedCSIS community. Technical Sessions are focused events (symposia, workshops, seminars, etc.) reflecting the joint interests of research or professional communities proposing the sessions.
FedCSIS 2021 Proceedings in: IEEE Xplore, DBLP, SCOPUS
Free Access to ISM 2020 & AIST 2020, LNBIP 413: Information Technology for Management: Towards Business Excellence
Tracks and technical sessions confirmed to take place during the FedCSIS 2021 conference are listed below.
Track 1: Advanced Artificial Intelligence in Applications (16th SymposiumAAIA'21)
- Computational Optimization (14th Workshop WCO'21)
- Track 2: Computer Science & Systems (CSS'21)
Track 3: Network Systems and Applications (NSA'21)
- Internet of Things - Enablers, Challenges and Applications (5th Workshop IoT-ECAW'21)
- Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust (2nd International Forum NEMESIS'21)
- Track 4: Advances in Information Systems and Technologies (AIST'21)
- Track 5: Software, System and Service Engineering (S3E'21)
- Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity (1st Young Researchers Workshop YRW'21)