Full Conference Fee and Full Student Conference Fee include (fees with VAT):
- Publication of a single paper
|Payment before July 26, 2022 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and all consequtive authors|
|Payment after July 26, 2022 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and all consequtive authors|
|Extra pages (limit 1 extra page for short papers and 2 pages for other paper categories) per page||150€|
- Grants are available for researchers affiliated to Ukrainian Academic Institutions. Researchers in this situation should contact us at email@example.com
- Travel/accommodation expenses are not covered / included!
- There are no discounts for 2nd, 3rd and consequtive authors of accepted papers.
- Cancellations of the registration received (in writing, to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address) on, or before, August 15, 2022, are entitled to receive a 70-percent refund.
- Cancellations received after August 15, 2022 are not entitled to a refund.
- FedCSIS conference strictly adheres to the IEEE no-show policy. Papers not presented at the conference will not be included in the Conference Proceedings / Position Papers volumes.
- All money transfer costs imposed by the bank of the payee must be covered by the participant (in case when the full payment is not received, supplemental payment will be requested and required).