30th International Symposium on Concurrency, Specification and Programming (CS&P'22)
Sofia, Bulgaria, 4 - 7 September, 2022
The symposium on Concurrency, Specification, and Programming is the series of meeting formerly organized every even year by Humboldt University of Berlin and every odd year by Warsaw University. It deals with formal specification of concurrent and parallel systems, mathematical models for describing such systems, and programming and verification concepts for their implementation. The symposium has a tradition dating back to the mid-seventies; since 1993 it was named CS&P. During the past 30 years, CS&P has become an important forum for researchers from European and Asian countries.
The list of topics includes, but is not limited to:
- Mathematical models of concurrency
- Formal specification languages
- Theory of programming
- Model checking and testing
- Multi-agent systems
- Rough sets
- Formal aspects of knowledge management
- Knowledge discovery and data mining
- Soft computing
- Applications, e.g. in Robotics
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference will be published as a volume in the Studies in Computational Intelligence Springer series.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.