Track 4: Advances in Information Systems and Technologies (AIST'22)
Sofia, Bulgaria, September 4 - 7, 2022
Best Paper Awards - Past Winners
Access to AIST 2021, LNBIP 442: Information Technology for Management Business and Social Issues
AIST is a FedCSIS conference track aiming at integrating and creating synergy between disciplines of information technology, information systems, and social sciences. The track addresses the issues relevant to information technology and necessary for practical, everyday needs of business, other organizations and society at large. This track takes a socio-technical view on information systems and, at the same time, relates to ethical, social and political issues raised by information systems.
AIST provides a forum for academics and professionals to share the latest developments and advances in the knowledge and practice of these fields. It seeks new studies in many disciplines to foster a growing body of conceptual, theoretical, experimental, and applied research that could inform design, deployment and usage choices for information systems and technology within business and public organizations as well as households.
We call for papers covering a broad spectrum of topics which bring together sciences of information systems, information technologies, and social sciences, i.e., economics, management, business, finance, and education. The track bridges the diversity of approaches that contributors bring to the conference. The main topics covered are:
- Advances in information systems and technologies for business;
- Advances in information systems and technologies for governments;
- Advances in information systems and technologies for education;
- Advances in information systems and technologies for healthcare;
- Advances in information systems and technologies for smart cities; and
- Advances in information systems and technologies for sustainable development.
AIST invites papers covering the most recent innovations, current trends, professional experiences and new challenges in the several perspectives of information systems and technologies, i.e. design, implementation, stabilization, continuous improvement, and transformation. It seeks new works from researchers and practitioners in business intelligence, big data, data mining, machine learning, cloud computing, mobile applications, social networks, internet of thing, sustainable technologies and systems, blockchain, etc.
Extended versions of high-marked papers presented at technical sessions of AIST 2015-2021 have been published with Springer in volumes of Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing: LNBIP 243, LNBIP 277, LNBIP 311, LNBIP 346, LNBIP 380, LNBIP 413 and LNBIP 442.
Extended versions of selected papers presented during AIST 2022 will be published in Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing series (LNBIP, Springer).
Track 4 includes technical sessions:
- Data Science in Health, Ecology and Commerce (4th Workshop DSH'22)
- Information Systems Management (17th Conference ISM'22)
- Knowledge Acquisition and Management (28th Conference KAM'22)
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.
- “The Best Paper” award will be granted to the outstanding quality paper presented at AIST’2022.