15th CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS FedCSIS 2020
Sofia, Bulgaria, 6-9 September, 2020
The mission of the FedCSIS Conference Series is to provide a presentation, discussion and a reputable publication forum in computer science and information systems. The forum invites researchers and practitioners from around the world to contribute their research results focused on their scientific and professional interests in a chosen conference track.
The FedCSIS conference consists of Tracks divided into Technical Sessions. Sessions are preannounced in a Call for Papers and refer to a significant number of recurring events. Each year, new events are solicited in Calls for Technical Sessions. Technical sessions can accentuate special formats of events (symposia, workshops, seminars, focused conferences, etc.) reflecting the common interests of research or professional communities proposing the sessions.
FedCSIS 2020 Proceedings in: IEEE Xplore, DBLP
Tracks and technical sessions confirmed to take place during the FedCSIS 2020 conference are listed below.
- Track 1: Artificial Intelligence
- Track 2: Computer Science & Systems
Track 3: Network Systems and Applications
- Advances in Network Systems and Applications (ANSA'20)
- Internet of Things - Enablers, Challenges and Applications (4rd Workshop IoT-ECAW'20)
- Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust (1st International Forum NEMESIS'20)
- Track 4: Information Systems and Technologies
- Track 5: Software and System Engineering