Taking into account lack of certainty that it will be possible to organize the conference on-site (in Sofia) in September, we have decided that there is no other way but to organize the conference 100% telepresence based. This decision makes us very sad, but we believe that this is the best one we can make. This decision has consequences. First, the new conference fee has been reduced to 150 euro. Second, since we do not have to deal with local arrangements, we can use the extra time we have to establish the new submission deadline. It is now July 3, 2020 for the regular papers. We are looking forward to e-meet you.
Full Conference Fee and Full Student Conference Fee include (fees with VAT):
- Publication of a single paper
|Payment before August 28, 2020|
|Full||150 €||170 $||700 zł|
|Student||150 €||170 $||700 zł|
|Payment after August 28, 2020|
|Full||200 €||240 $||900 zł|
|Extra pages (limit 1 extra page for short papers and 2 pages for other paper categories) per page||100 €||120 $||450 zł|
|Extra paper||150 €||170 $||700 zł|
- Travel/accommodation expenses are not covered / included!
- FedCSIS conference strictly adheres to the IEEE no-show policy. Papers not presented at the conference will not be included in the Conference Proceedings / Position Papers volumes.
- Cancellations of the registration received (in writing, to the email@example.com email address) on, or before, August 30, 2020, are entitled to receive a 70-percent refund.
- Cancellations received after August 30, 2020 are not entitled to a refund.
- All money transfer costs imposed by the bank of the payee must be covered by the participant (in case when the full payment is not received, supplemental payment will be requested and required).