Track 3: Network Systems and Applications
Modern network systems encompass a wide range of solutions and technologies, including wireless and wired networks, network systems, services, and applications. This results in numerous active research areas oriented towards various technical, scientific and social aspects of network systems and applications. The primary objective of Network Systems and Applications conference track is to group network-related technical sessions and promote synergy between different fields of network-related research.
This year, this track (Track #3) has three main technical sessions, namely ANSA, IoT-ECAW’20, and NEMESIS'20. The ANSA technical session is a wide umbrella that receives research on a broad scope of network systems and technologies. The IoT-ECAW’20 workshop is dedicated to all papers related to the Internet-of-Things (IoT) developments, challenges, and applications. The NEMESIS’20 receives papers related to information security, user privacy, and trust management from broad scope of domains including networks, IoT, clouds, and in addition to conventional cybersecurity applications. The three technical sessions aim to cover all aspects related to network systems and networking technologies. As a matter of arrangement, we encourage submitting papers to their well-matched event. The track chairs are available via email to clarify any confusion that might occur.
Track 3 Chairs (email email@example.com):
- Armando, Alessandro, University of Genova, Italy
- Awad, Ali Ismail, Luleå University of Technology, Sweden
- Furtak, Janusz, Military University of Technology, Poland
Track 3 includes technical sessions:
- Advances in Network Systems and Applications (ANSA'20)
- Internet of Things - Enablers, Challenges and Applications (4rd Workshop IoT-ECAW'20)
- Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust (1st International Forum NEMESIS'20)