FEDERATED CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Kraków, Poland, 8 - 11 September, 2013
The FedCSIS Multiconference consists of Events (conferences, symposia, workshops, special sessions). Each Event may run over any span of time within the conference dates (from half-day to three days). The FedCSIS Events provide a platform for bringing together researchers, practitioners, and academia to present and discuss ideas, challenges and potential solutions on established or emerging topics related to research and practice in computer science and information systems. Since 2012, Proceedings of the FedCSIS conference are indexed in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science.
|Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index||
FedCSIS 2013 Poster A4
(Dark; CDR,JPG, PDF)
FedCSIS 2013 Poster A4
|Large format (only dark version; CDR, JPG, PDF): A0 A1 A2|
Kraków (Cracow), the second largest city in Poland, is proud to be the host city of FedCSIS 2013.
You are welcome to the „cultural capital of Poland”, “a city of tradition”, “city of Polish Kings”, a city of a unique medieval architecture (Kraków was registered on the UNESCO World Heritage List and awarded the title of the European Capital of Culture in 2000). This former capital of Poland is a city of numerous monuments, museums, art galleries, theaters, festivals (over 50 per year), performances and concerts (over 2500 per year), which makes Kraków one of most important tourist centers in Europe (over 7 million tourists visiting per year).
Kraków is a scientific and economic center. It provides education to as many as 200,000 students enrolled in the city's universities, including one of the oldest universities in Europe - Jagiellonian University established in 1364 and the AGH University of Science and Technology - the host of FedCSIS 2013.
Events confirmed thus far to take place during the FedCSIS conference.
Events are grouped by FedCSIS conference areas of various degree of events integration; those in italics and without the superfluous indication of the year 2013 signify "abstract areas" with no direct paper submissions (i.e. paper submissions only within enclosed events).
- AAIA'13 - 8th International Symposium Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- CSNS - Computer Science & Network Systems
- ECRM - Education, Curricula & Research Methods
- iNetSApp - Innovative Network Systems and Applications
IT4MBS - Information Technology for Management, Business & Society
- ABICT'13 - 4th International Workshop on Advances in Business ICT
- Agent Day'13
- AITM'13 - 11th Conference on Advanced Information Technologies for Management
- IT4L'13 - 2nd Workshop on Information Technologies for Logistics
- KAM'13 - 19th Conference on Knowledge Acquisition and Management
- TAMoCo'13 - Techniques and Applications for Mobile Commerce
- SSD&A - Software Systems Development & Applications
- Paper submission: May 21, 2013
- Author notification: June 21, 2013
- Final paper submission system opening: July 5, 2013
- Conference date: September 8-11, 2013