11th Conference on Advanced Information Technologies for Management (AITM’13)
Kraków, Poland, September 8-11, 2013
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 11th edition of Conference on “Advanced Information Technologies for Management AITM’13”. The main purpose of the conference is to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the current issues of IT in business applications. There will be also the opportunity to demonstrate by the software houses and firms their solutions as well as achievements in management information systems.
The topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Concepts and methods of business informatics
- Business Process Management and Management Systems (BPM and BPMS)
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Enterprise information systems (ERP, CRM, SCM, etc.)
- Business Intelligence methods and tools
- Strategies and methodologies of IT implementation
- IT projects & IT projects management
- IT governance, efficiency and effectiveness
- Decision Support Systems and data mining
- Intelligence and mobile IT
- Cloud computing, SOA, Web services
- Agent-based systems
- Business-oriented ontologies, topic maps
- Knowledge-based and intelligent systems in management
Paper Submission, Publication and Indexation
- Authors should submit full papers in English (as Postscript, PDF, MSWord, or ODF file).
- The total length of a paper must not exceed 8 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the conference.
- Submitted papers must be unpublished and not under review in any other conference or journal (submissions that violate this requirement will be regarded as self-plagiarism).
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore® database and submitted for indexation.
- Proceedings of the FedCSIS 2012 conference were indexed in the Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index, where they will also be submitted in 2013.
- Furthermore, FedCSIS proceedings will be submitted for indexation to: DBLP Computer Science Bibliography, Inspec, Scirus, and other repositories.
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference may be published as Special Issue(s) of journal(s)
- Paper submission: May 21, 2013
- Author notification: June 21, 2013
- Registration opening (regular registration fee): July 5, 2013
- Final paper submission system opening: July 5, 2013
- Submission of the final version of the paper deadline: July 12, 2013
- Deadline for fee payment to assure paper publication: August 12, 2013
- Higher registration fee comes to effect: August 25, 2013
- Conference date: September 8-11, 2013