International Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN'13)
Kraków, Poland, 8 - 11 September, 2013
Development of sensor nodes and networks
- Sensor Circuits and Sensor devices – HW
- Applications and Programming of Sensor Network – SW
- Architectures, Protocols and Algorithms of Sensor Network
- Modeling and Simulation of WSN behavior
- Operating systems
Problems dealt in the process of WSN development
- Distributed data processing
- Communication/Standardization of communication protocols
- Time synchronization of sensor network components
- Distribution and auto-localization of sensor network components
- WSN life-time/energy requirements/energy harvesting
- Reliability, Services, QoS and Fault Tolerance in Sensor Networks
- Security and Monitoring of Sensor Networks
- Legal and ethical aspects related to the integration of sensor networks
Applications of WSN
- Environment monitoring
- Transportation & Infrastructure
- Precision agriculture
- Industry application
- Security systems and Surveillance
- Home automation
- Entertainment – integration of WSN into the social networks
- Other interesting applications
Paper Submission, Publication and Indexation
- Authors should submit full papers in English (as Postscript, PDF, MSWord, or ODF file).
- The total length of a paper must not exceed 8 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the conference.
- Submitted papers must be unpublished and not under review in any other conference or journal (submissions that violate this requirement will be regarded as self-plagiarism).
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore® database and submitted for indexation.
- Proceedings of the FedCSIS 2012 conference were indexed in the Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index, where they will also be submitted in 2013.
- Furthermore, FedCSIS proceedings will be submitted for indexation to: DBLP Computer Science Bibliography, Inspec, Scirus, and other repositories.
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference may be published as Special Issue(s) of journal(s)
- Studia Informatica Universalis, Publisher: Hermann, special issue dedicated to Wireless Sensor Networks published in December 2013. Best papers will be selected and published with min. 30% of new content. More info at http://studia.complexica.net/
- Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks, Publisher: Old City Publishing, Abstracted and Indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition and Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology. 3 best papers will be selected and encouraged to be submitted with min. 30% of new content.
- Paper submission: May 21, 2013
- Author notification: June 21, 2013
- Registration opening (regular registration fee): July 5, 2013
- Final paper submission system opening: July 5, 2013
- Submission of the final version of the paper deadline: July 12, 2013
- Deadline for fee payment to assure paper publication: August 12, 2013
- Higher registration fee comes to effect: August 25, 2013
- Conference date: September 8-11, 2013