International Conference on Innovative Network Systems and Applications (iNetSApp)
supported by IEEE Communications Society Poland Chapter Warsaw
Kraków, Poland, September 8-11, 2013
Modern network systems encompass a wide range of solutions and technologies, including wireless and wired networks, network systems, services and applications. This results in numerous active research areas oriented towards various technical, scientific and social aspects of network systems and applications. The primary objective of Innovative Network Systems and Applications (iNetSApp) conference is to group network-related events and promote synergy between different fields of network-related research. To stimulate the cooperation between commercial research community and academia, the conference is co-organised by Orange Labs Poland and leading universities from Germany, Poland, Slovak Republic and United Arab Emirates.
The conference continues the experience of Frontiers in Network Applications and Network Systems (FINANS), International Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), and International Symposium on Web Services (WSS) by integrating them under one frame.
iNetSApp currently consists of three tracks:
- SoFAST-WS'13 - Network Applications, Network Systems and Web Services
- WSN'13 - Wireless Sensor Networks
All the submissions should be made directly to one of these events.
Topics include (but are not limited to) the topics listed below. Please click on one of the links to find the appropriate event to submit your work.
- Architecture, scalability and security of Open API solutions,
- Technical and social aspects of Open API and open data,
- Web services – standards and applications,
- Service delivery platforms - architecture and applications,
- Telecommunication operators API exposition in Telco 2.0 model,
- The applications of intelligent techniques in network systems,
- Mobile applications,
- Network-based computing systems,
- Computer forensic and network security,
- Traffic classification algorithms and techniques,
- Network traffic engineering,
- Wireless communications,
- Control of networks
- Sensor Circuits and Sensor Devices
- Architectures, Protocols and Algorithms of Sensor Network
- Management, Energy and Control of Sensor Network
- Data Allocation and Information Processing in Sensor Networks
- Resource Allocation, Services, QoS and Fault Tolerance in Sensor Networks
- Security and Monitoring of Sensor Networks
- Software, Applications and Programming of Sensor Network
- Performance, Simulation and Modeling of Sensor Network
- Applications of Wireless Sensor Networks
Paper Submission and Publication
- Authors should submit full papers (as Postscript, PDF, MSWord, or ODF file).
- The total length of a paper must not exceed 8 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the conference.
- Submitted papers must be unpublished and not under review in any other conference or journal (submissions that violate this requirement will be regarded as self-plagiarism).
- Only papers presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore® database and submitted for indexation in: DBLP Computer Science Bibliography, Google Scholar, Inspec, Scirus and Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index
Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference may be published as Special Issue(s) of journal(s). The selection will be based on scientific and technical merits and compliance with the scope of the issues:
- Studia Informatica Universalis, Publisher: Hermann, special issue dedicated to Wireless Sensor Networks published in December 2013. Best papers will be selected and published with min. 30% of new content. More info at http://studia.complexica.net/
- Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks, Publisher: Old City Publishing, Abstracted and Indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition and Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology. 3 best papers will be selected and encouraged to be submitted with min. 30% of new content.
- Special issues arranged for SoFast-WS conference
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.