Full Conference Fee and Full Student Conference Fee include (fees with VAT):
- Publication of a single paper
|Payment before August 19, 2021|
|Full||170 €||200 $||800 zł|
|Student||170 €||200 $||800 zł|
|Payment after August 19, 2021|
|Full||200 €||240 $||1000 zł|
|Extra pages (limit 1 extra page for short papers and 2 pages for other paper categories) per page||100 €||120 $||450 zł|
|Extra paper||150 €||170 $||700 zł|
- Travel/accommodation expenses are not covered / included!
- FedCSIS conference strictly adheres to the IEEE no-show policy. Papers not presented at the conference will not be included in the Conference Proceedings / Position Papers volumes.
- Cancellations of the registration received (in writing, to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address) on, or before, August 25, 2021, are entitled to receive a 70-percent refund.
- Cancellations received after August 25, 2021 are not entitled to a refund.
- All money transfer costs imposed by the bank of the payee must be covered by the participant (in case when the full payment is not received, supplemental payment will be requested and required).