4th International Conference on Innovative Network Systems and Applications (iNetSApp'16)
Gdansk, Poland, 11 - 14 September, 2016
Modern network systems encompass a wide range of solutions and technologies, including wireless and wired networks, network systems, services and applications. This results in numerous active research areas oriented towards various technical, scientific and social aspects of network systems and applications. The primary objective of Innovative Network Systems and Applications (iNetSApp) conference is to group network-related events and promote synergy between different fields of network-related research. To stimulate the cooperation between commercial research community and academia, the conference is co-organised by Research and Development Centre Orange Labs Poland and leading universities from Poland, Slovak Republic and United Arab Emirates.
The conference continues the experience of Frontiers in Network Applications and Network Systems (FINANS), International Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), and International Symposium on Web Services (WSS). As in the previous years, not only research papers, but also papers summarising the development of innovative network systems and applications are welcome.
iNetSApp currently consists of tracks:
- EAIS'16 - 3rd Workshop on Emerging Aspects in Information Security
- WSN'16 - 5th International Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks
- main iNetSApp'16 track includes remaining topics, related to network systems and addressed not only to one of the tracks listed above
Topics include (but are not limited to) the topics listed below.
- Architecture, scalability and security of network systems,
- Web services – standards and applications,
- Service delivery platforms - architecture and applications,
- The applications of intelligent techniques in network systems,
- Innovative network applications,
- Network-based computing systems,
- Network-based data storage systems,
- Technical and social aspects of Open API and open data,
- Computer forensic and network security,
- Social, organizational and other aspects of information security,
- Network, cloud and data security,
- Misuse and intrusion detection,
- Traffic classification algorithms and techniques,
- Network protocols and standards,
- Network traffic engineering,
- Wireless communications,
- Control of networks,
- Internet of things,
- Sensor Circuits and Sensor Devices,
- Architectures, Protocols and Algorithms of Sensor Networks,
- Management, Energy and Control of Sensor Networks,
- Data Allocation and Information Processing in Sensor Networks,
- Resource Allocation, Services, QoS and Fault Tolerance in Sensor Networks
- Security and Monitoring of Sensor Networks,
- Software, Applications and Programming of Sensor Network,
- Performance, Simulation and Modeling of Sensor Network,
- Applications of Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Other aspects on network-related research.
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference may be published as Special Issue(s) of journal(s). The selection will be based on scientific and technical merits and compliance with the scope of these issues.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events and between iNetSApp tracks.