18th CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS FedCSIS 2023 (IEEE #54150, ranked B in CORE)
Warsaw, Poland, 17-20 September, 2023
The mission of the FedCSIS Conference Series is to provide a presentation, discussion and a reputable publication forum in computer science and intelligence systems. The forum invites researchers and practitioners from around the world to contribute their research results focused on their scientific and professional interests in a chosen conference track.
The FedCSIS conference consists of Tracks announced in the main conference-wide Call for Papers. Papers submitted to Tracks are managed by Track Chair(s) and Program Chair(s). Tracks can contain satellite Technical Sessions, solicited in Calls for Technical Sessions and governed by their own Program Committees. Technical Sessions are announced in their own Calls for TS Papers and are assisted by the FedCSIS Chairs in reaching out to the FedCSIS community. Technical Sessions are focused events (symposia, workshops, seminars, etc.) reflecting the joint interests of research or professional communities proposing the sessions.
Tracks and technical sessions confirmed to take place during the FedCSIS 2023 conference are listed below.
- Track 1: Advanced Artificial Intelligence in Applications (18th Symposium AAIA 2023)
- Track 2: Computer Systems and Simulations (CSS 2023)
- Track 3: Network Systems and Applications (NSA 2023)
- Track 4: Information Technology for Business and Society (ITBS 2023)
- Track 5: Software and Systems Development (S3E 2023)
- Recent Advances in Information Technology (8th Symposium DS-RAIT 2023)