Register to the conference HERE.
All registration fees (excluding the companion fee) include the publication of one paper. More than one paper can be published by one registered participant, for an extra fee (see below).
Early registration (payment up to August 18, 2023)
- Regular fee: 600€ / $650
- IEEE and PTI member fee: 550€ / $585
- Student fee: 450€ / $480
- Accompanying person fee (paper publication NOT included): 500€ / $550
Late registration (payment after August 18, 2023)
- Regular fee: 700€ / $750
- IEEE and PTI member fee: 650€ / $690
- Student fee: 550€ / $585
- Accompanying person fee (paper publication NOT included): 600€ / $650
The conference fee includes:
- Publication of a single paper (except the accompanying person fee)
- Coffee breaks
- Social events on Sunday (17.09) and on Monday (18.09)
- Conference Banquet on Tuesday (19.09)
- Extra page: 150€ / $160
- Limit: 2 extra pages for regular, communication, and position papers.
- Extra pages cannot be bought for short papers.
- Extra paper: 250€ / $270
Discounts and conditions
- A limited number of grants are available for researchers affiliated to Ukrainian Academic Institutions. Researchers in this situation should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel/accommodation expenses are not covered / included!
- There are no discounts for 2nd, 3rd and consequtive authors of accepted papers.
- Cancellations of the registration received (in writing, to the email@example.com email address) on, or before, August 30, 2023, are entitled to receive a 70-percent refund.
- Cancellations received after August 30, 2023 are not entitled to a refund.
- FedCSIS conference strictly adheres to the IEEE no-show policy. Papers not presented at the conference will not be included in the Conference Proceedings / Position Papers volumes.
- All money transfer costs imposed by the bank of the payee must be covered by the participant (in case when the full payment is not received, supplemental payment will be requested and required).