Call for Papers
18th Conference on Computer Science and Intelligence Systems (FedCSIS 2023)
Warsaw, Poland, 17-20 September 2023
(IEEE: #57573, 70 MEiN points)
Strict submission deadline: May 23, 2023, 23:59:59 AoE (no extensions)
Please feel free to forward this announcement to your colleagues and associates who could be interested.
KEY FACTS: Proceedings: submitted to IEEE Digital Library; indexing: DBLP, Scopus and Web of Science; 20 Technical Sessions in 5 Tracks; Doctoral Symposium; Data Mining Competition.
Statement concerning LLMs
Recognizing the developing issue that affects all academic disciplines, we would like to state that, in principle, papers that include unedited text generated from large language models (LLMs) are prohibited, unless the produced text is used within the experimental part of the work and is clearly marked as generated.
FedCSIS is an annual international conference, this year organized jointly by the Polish Information Processing Society (PTI), IEEE Poland Section Computer Society Chapter, and Department of Mathematics and Information Sciences, Warsaw University of Technology. It is technically sponsored by a number of IEEE units and other professional organizations (for the full list, see the conference site). The mission of the FedCSIS Conference Series is to provide a highly acclaimed forum in computer science and intelligence systems. We invite researchers from around the world to contribute their research results and participate in Technical Sessions, focused on their scientific and professional interests in computer science and intelligence systems.
Since November 2021, FedCSIS is worth 70 parametric points to Polish researchers.
Since 2012, Proceedings of the FedCSIS conference are indexed in SCOPUS, DBLP and other indexing services. See also: information about FedCSIS indexing / bibliometry / rankings.
Keynote speakers (preliminary list):
- Lipika Dey
Tata Consultancy Services
Keynote title: Deciphering Clinical Narratives - augmented intelligence for Decision Making in Health care sector
- Marta Kwiatkowska
University of Oxford
Keynote title: When to trust AI...
- Roman Slowinski
Poznan University of Technology
Keynote title: Multiple Criteria Decision Aiding by Constructive Preference Learning
Data Mining Competition
To be announced on the conference website.
Professor Zdzisław Pawlak Awards
The Professor Zdzislaw Pawlak Awards are given in the following categories:
- Best Paper Award (600 EUR)
- Young Researcher Paper Award (400 EUR)
- Industry Cooperation Award (400 EUR)
- International Cooperation Award (400 EUR)
All papers accepted to FedCSIS 2023 are eligible to be considered as the award winners. This award will be granted independently from awards given by individual FedCSIS events (Tracks and/or Technical Sessions).
Past Award winners
Paper submission and publication
- Papers should be submitted by May 23, 2023 (strict deadline, no extensions, submission will be done via EasyChair).
- Paper submission system will be opened on March 1, 2023.
- Preprints of submitted papers will be published online.
- Only papers presented during the conference will be submitted to the IEEE for inclusion in the Xplore Digital Library. Furthermore, proceedings, published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN, and DOI numbers, will be posted on the conference web portal. Moreover, most Technical Session organizers arrange quality journals, edited volumes, etc., and may invite selected extended and revised papers for post-conference publications (information can be found on the websites of individual events, or by contacting Chairs of said events).
Chairs of the FedCSIS conference series
Maria Ganzha, Marcin Paprzycki, Dominik Ślęzak
Contact FedCSIS at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FedCSIS in social media
- FedCSIS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/367888070292/
- FedCSIS on LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/5049184
- FedCSIS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FedCSIS