2nd Workshop on Complex Networks: Theory and Application(CN‑TA’23)
In the nature and the world around us, we can observe many network structures that interconnect various elements such as cells, people, urban centers, network devices, companies, manufacturing machines, etc. Most of them have the nature of evolving networks whose structure changes over time. The analysis of such systems from the complex networks point of view allows for better understanding of the processes within them, which can be used to optimize their structure, improve their management methods, detect failures, improve their operating efficiency and plan their development and evolution.
The main goal of this event is to exchange knowledge and experience between specialists from different areas who in their research and design work use theories and solutions characteristic for complex systems. We believe that the meeting will create new ideas and concepts that will affect the development of contemporary methods of design, operation and analysis of network systems.
The list of topics includes, but is not limited to:
- Complex networks architecture
- Large scale networks analytics
- Mathematical and numerical analysis of networks
- Modeling of computer networks
- Cognitive networks
- Visualizations of network processes
- Dynamics on networks
- Biological and physical models on networks
- Dynamic modification of communication protocols parameters for enterprise and ISP systems
- Complex network management
- Performance modeling and analysis in complex networks
- Network function virtualization
- Social networks
- Graph theory and network algorithm application
- Evolving networks
- Detection of anomalies in the functioning of an enterprise-class computer network element
- Predictive maintenance
- Network technologies supporting society 5.0 and education 5.0
- Architecture for next-generation network applications
- Distributed complex systems for remote working and collaboration
- Algorithms for controlling and monitoring complex computer networks
- Authors should submit their papers as Postscript, PDF or MSWord files.
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® database.
- Conference proceedings will be published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers and posted at the conference WWW site.
- Conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation according to information here.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS technical sessions.
Technical sessions proposal submission: November 14, 2022 Paper submission (no extensions): May 23, 2023
- Position paper submission: June 7, 2023
- Author notification: July 11, 2023
- Final paper submission, registration: July 31, 2023
- Discounted payment: August 15, 2023
- Conference date: September 17–20, 2023
CN-TA 2023 is organized by
Rzeszów University of Technology is an organizer of the 2nd Workshop on Complex Networks: Theory and Application (CN-TA'23). This workshop is a part of the FedCSIS 2023 conference. It is organized within framework of the project financed by the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Poland within the “Regional Initiative of Excellence” program for years 2019–2023. Project number 027/RID/2018/19, amount granted 11 999 900 PLN.