Track 3: Network Systems and Applications(NSA’23)
Modern network systems encompass a wide range of solutions and technologies, including wireless and wired networks, network systems, services, and applications. This results in numerous active research areas oriented towards various technical, scientific and social aspects of network systems and applications. The primary objective of Network Systems and Applications conference track is to group network-related technical sessions and promote synergy between different fields of network-related research.
The rapid development of computer networks including wired and wireless networks observed today is very evolving, dynamic, and multidimensional. On the one hand, network technologies are used in virtually several areas that make human life easier and more comfortable. On the other hand, the rapid need for network deployment brings new challenges in network management and network design, which are reflected in hardware, software, services, and security-related problems. Every day, a new solution in the field of technology and applications of computer networks is released. The NSA track is devoted to emphasizing up-to-date topics in networking systems and technologies by covering problems and challenges related to the intensive multidimensional network developments. This track covers not only the technological side but also the societal and social impacts of network developments. The track is inclusive and spans a wide spectrum of networking-related topics.
The NSA track is a great place to exchange ideas, conduct discussions, introduce new ideas and integrate scientists, practitioners, and scientific communities working in networking research themes.
The NSA track is seeking original, relevant, and high-quality research papers related, but not limited, to the following topics:
- Networks architecture
- Networks management
- Quality-of-Service enhancement
- Performance modeling and analysis
- Fault-tolerant challenges and solutions
- 5G developments and applications
- Traffic identification and classification
- Switching and routing technologies
- Protocols design and implementation
- Wireless sensor networks
- Future Internet architectures
- Networked operating systems
- Industrial networks deployment
- Software-defined networks
- Self-organizing and self-healing networks
- Mulimedia in Computer Networks
- Communication quality and reliability
- Emerging aspects of networking systems
The track will also solicit papers about current implementation efforts, research results, as well as position statements from industry and academia regarding applications of networking technology.
This track includes technical sessions:
- CN‑TA’23 –
2nd Workshop on Complex Networks: Theory and Application
- IoT‑ECAW’23 –
7th Workshop on Internet of Things – Enablers, Challenges and Applications
- NEMESIS’23 –
4th International Forum of Cyber Security, Privacy, and Trust
- Authors should submit their papers as Postscript, PDF or MSWord files.
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® database.
- Conference proceedings will be published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers and posted at the conference WWW site.
- Conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation according to information here.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS technical sessions.
Technical sessions proposal submission: November 14, 2022
- Paper submission (no extensions): May 23, 2023
- Position paper submission: June 7, 2023
- Author notification: July 11, 2023
- Final paper submission, registration: July 31, 2023
- Discounted payment: August 15, 2023
- Conference date: September 17–20, 2023