8th Doctoral Symposium on Recent Advances in Information Technology(DS‑RAIT’23)
The 8th international Doctoral Symposium on Recent Advances in Information Technology (DS-RAIT'23) will be held as a satellite track of the Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS 2023).
The aim of this meeting is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas between early-stage researchers, in Computer Science and Information Systems, PhD students in particular. Furthermore, the symposium will provide all participants an opportunity to get feedback on their studies from experienced members of the IT research community invited to chair all DS-RAIT thematic sessions. Therefore, submission of research proposals with limited preliminary results is strongly encouraged.
Besides receiving specific advice for their contributions all participants will be invited to attend plenary lectures on conducting high-quality research studies, excellence in scientific writing and issues related to intellectual property in IT research. Authors of the two most outstanding submissions will have a possibility to present their papers in a form of short plenary lecture.
DS-RAIT'23 invites the submission of papers on all aspects of Information Technology including, but not limited to:
- Automatic Control and Robotics
- Cloud, GPU and Parallel Computing
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Networks
- Computational Intelligence
- Data Mining and Data Visualization
- Database Management Systems
- Expert Systems
- Image Processing and Computer Animation
- Information Theory
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Numerical Analysis
- Operating Systems
- Pattern Recognition
- Scientific Computing
- Software Engineering
- Authors should submit their papers as Postscript, PDF or MSWord files.
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® database.
- Conference proceedings will be published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers and posted at the conference WWW site.
- Conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation according to information here.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS technical sessions.
- Selected extended papers, after additional review, will be published in special issues of journals, e.g. Journal of Automation, Mobile Robotics and Intelligent Systems.
- Poster templates are available here.
Technical sessions proposal submission: November 14, 2022
- Paper submission (no extensions): May 23, 2023
- Position paper submission: June 7, 2023
- Author notification: July 11, 2023
- Final paper submission, registration: July 31, 2023
- Discounted payment: August 15, 2023
- Conference date: September 17–20, 2023