This track is a continuation of international AAIA symposiums, which have been held since 2006. It aims at establishing the synergy between technical sessions, which encompass wide range of aspects of AI. With its longest-tradition threads, such as WCO focusing on Computational Optimization, it is also open to new initiatives categorized with respect to both, the emerging AI-related methodologies and practical usage areas. Nowadays, AI is usually perceived as closely related to the data, therefore, this track’s scope includes the elements of Machine Learning, Data Quality, Big Data, etc. However, the realm of AI is far richer and our ultimate goal is to show relationships between all of its subareas, emphasizing a cross-disciplinary nature of the research branches such as XAI, HCI, and many others.
AAIA'23 brings together scientists and practitioners to discuss their latest results and ideas in all areas of Artificial Intelligence. We hope that successful applications presented at AAIA'23 will be of interest to researchers who want to know about both theoretical advances and latest applied developments in AI.
Papers related to theories, methodologies, and applications in science and technology in the field of AI are especially solicited. Topics covering industrial applications and academic research are included, but not limited to:
- Decision Support
- Machine Learning
- Fuzzy Sets and Soft Computing
- Rough Sets and Approximate Reasoning
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Data Modeling and Feature Engineering
- Data Integration and Information Fusion
- Hybrid and Hierarchical Intelligent Systems
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Bayesian Networks and Bayesian Reasoning
- Case-based Reasoning and Similarity
- Web Mining and Social Networks
- Business Intelligence and Online Analytics
- Robotics and Cyber-Physical Systems
- AI-centered Systems and Large-Scale Applications
- AI for Combinatorial Games, Video Games and Serious Games
- Evolutionary Algorithms and Evolutionary Computation
Authors of selected papers of AAIA 2023 will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to the Human-Centric Intelligent Systems journal.