Cardiovascular data analysis using electronic wearable eyeglasses – preliminary study
Adam Bujnowski, Jacek Ruminski, Mariusz Kaczmarek, Krzysztof Czuszynski, Piotr Przystup
Citation: Proceedings of the 2016 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 8, pages 1409–1412 (2016)
Abstract. The paper presents an alternative approach to the monitoring of the cardiovascular system. The study depicts configurations of the utilized system and preliminary results of electrical and mechanical parameters of the cardiac system which can be measured using a head-worn device.
- Homepage of the eGlasses project; http://www.e-glasses.net [accessed 15.03.2016]
- Kocejko, T., Ruminski, J., Wtorek, J., Martin, B., Eye tracking within near - to - eye display, in Human System Interactions (HSI), 2015 8th International Conference on, pp.166, - 172, 25 - 27 June 2015, http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/HSI.2015.7170661
- Bujnowski, A.,Czuszynski, K., Ruminski, J., Wtorek, J., McCall, R., Popleteev, A., Louveton, N., Engel, T., Comparison of active proximity radars for the wearable devices, in Human System Interactions (HSI), 2015 8th International Conference on , pp.158 - 165, 25 -27 June 2015 http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/HSI.2015.7170
- Bujnowski A., Ruminski J., Przystup P., Czuszynski K., Kocejko T. Self Diagnostics Using Smart Glasses - Preliminary Study, in Human System Interactions (HSI), 2016 9th International Conference on (accepted)
- The DART4460 specification http://www.variscite.com/products/system-on-module-som/cortex-a9/dart-4460-cpu-ti-omap-4-omap4460 [accessed 14.03.2016]
- J. Ruminski, M. Smiatacz, A. Bujnowski, A. Andrushevich, M. Biallas, and R. Kistler, Interactions with recognized patients using smart glasses, in Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Human System Interactions (HSI 15), pp. 187194, June 2015.
- J. Ruminski, A. Bujnowski, J. Wtorek, A. Andrushevich, M. Biallas, and R. Kistler, Interactions with recognized objects, in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Human System Interactions (HSI 14), pp. 101105, Costa da Caparica, Portugal, June 2014.
- D. Da He, E. S. Winokur and C. G. Sodini, “A continuous, wearable, and wireless heart monitor using head ballistocardiogram (BCG) and head electrocardiogram (ECG)”, Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, EMBC, 2011 Annual International Conference of the IEEE, Boston, MA, 2011, pp. 4729-4732.