IoT gateway – implementation proposal based on Arduino board
Artur Grygoruk, Jarosław Legierski
Citation: Proceedings of the 2016 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 8, pages 1011–1014 (2016)
Abstract. The paper presents proposal of practical implementation simple IoT gateway based on Arduino microcontroller dedicated to use in home IoT environment. Authors are concentrated on performance and security aspects of created system. By performed in test bed load tests and denial of service attack were investigated performance and capacity limits of implemented gateway.
- Hao Chen, Xueqin Jia and Heng Li, "A brief introduction to IoT gateway," Communication Technology and Application (ICCTA 2011), IET International Conference on, Beijing, 2011, pp. 610-613. http://dx.doi.org/10.1049/cp.2011.0740
- Thomas Zachariah, Noah Klugman, Bradford Campbell, Joshua Adkins, Neal Jackson, and Prabal Dutta, "The Internet of Things Has a Gateway Problem," Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department University of Michigan Ann Arbor, MI 48109
- Boopala krishnan. N, Siva Sankara Sai. S and S. B. Mohanthy, "Real Time Internet Application with distributed flow environment for medical IoT," Green Computing and Internet of Things (ICGCIoT), 2015 International Conference on, Noida, 2015, pp. 832-837.
- S. M. Kim, H. S. Choi and W. S. Rhee, "IoT home gateway for auto- configuration and management of MQTT devices," Wireless Sensors (ICWiSe), 2015 IEEE Conference on, Melaka, 2015, pp. 12-17.
- http://thenewstack.io/tutorial-prototyping-a-sensor-node-and-iot-gateway-with-arduino-and-raspberry-pi-part-1/ [08.05.2016]
- A. Herutomo, M. Abdurohman, N. A. Suwastika, S. Prabowo and C. W. Wijiutomo, "Forest fire detection system reliability test using wireless sensor network and OpenMTC communication platform," Information and Communication Technology (ICoICT ), 2015 3rd International Conference on, Nusa Dua, 2015, pp. 87-91.
- A. E. Boualouache, O. Nouali, S. Moussaoui and A. Derder, "A BLE-based data collection system for IoT," New Technologies of Information and Communication (NTIC), 2015 First International Conference on, Mila, 2015, pp. 1-5.
- P. Wawrzyniak, Ł. Wronkowski, D. Kuniszewski, A. Cackowski, P. Czapliński i K. Szymański "Send It Safe – A Novel Application for Secure Key Exchange Using Telecommunications Open Middleware APIs," Frontiers in Network Applications, Network Systems and Web Services (SoFAST-WS'14), Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems FedCSIS 2014, Warszawa 2014
- Open Middleware 2.0 Community portal – http://www.openmiddleware.pl [08.05.2016]