International Conference on Innovative Network Systems and Applications (iNetSApp)
Prague, Czech Republic, 4 - 7 September, 2017
Area Supervisory Committee
- Awad, Ali Ismail, Luleå University of Technology, Sweden
- HAMRIOUI, Sofiane, LMIA, MIPS, University of Haute Alsace, France
Modern network systems encompass a wide range of solutions and technologies, including wireless and wired networks, network systems, services and applications. This results in numerous active research areas oriented towards various technical, scientific and social aspects of network systems and applications. The primary objective of Innovative Network Systems and Applications (iNetSApp) conference is to group network-related events and promote synergy between different fields of network-related research. To stimulate the cooperation between commercial research community and academia, the conference is co-organised by Research and Development Centre Orange Labs Poland and leading universities from Poland, Slovak Republic and United Arab Emirates.
The conference continues the experience of Frontiers in Network Applications and Network Systems (FINANS), International Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), and International Symposium on Web Services (WSS). As in the previous years, not only research papers, but also papers summarising the development of innovative network systems and applications are welcome.
iNetSApp currently consists of tracks:
- CAP-NGNCS'17 - 1st International Workshop on Communications Architectures and Protocols for the New Generation of Networks and Computing Systems
- INSERT'17 - 1st International Conference on Security, Privacy, and Trust
- IoT-ECAW'17 - 1st Workshop on Internet of Things - Enablers, Challenges and Applications
- SoFast-WS'17 - 6th International Symposium on Frontiers in Network Applications, Network Systems and Web Services
- WSN'17 - 6th International Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks