CALL FOR POSITION PAPERS
Strict submission deadline: May 31, 2017 (no extensions)
The FedCSIS 2017 Federated Conference invites submissions of POSITION PAPERS to its respective events. Position papers must not exceed 8 pages and they should relate to an ongoing research or experience. Position papers will be presented by the authors alongside regular papers. Position papers may be also submitted as DEMO PAPERS and presented as demonstrations of software tools and products. They should describe non-for-profit software tools in a prototype-, alpha-, or beta-version.
We invite TWO TYPES OF POSITION PAPERS:
- EMERGING RESEARCH PAPERS present preliminary research results from work-in-progress based on sound scientific approach but presenting work not completely validated as yet. They must describe precisely the research problem and its rationale. They must also define the intended future work including the expected benefits from solution to the tackled problem.
- CHALLENGE PAPERS propose and describe research challenges in theory or practice of computer science and information systems. The papers in this category must be based on deep understanding of existing research or industrial problems and should be defining new promising research directions.
POSITION PAPER SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
Position papers will be published as a Volume of the Annals of Computer Scince and Information Systems series (http://annals-csis.org), WITH an ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers. These papers will NOT be placed in the IEEE Digital Library and will NOT be submitted to Clarivate Analytics Web of Science. However, they will be indexed in the BazEcon database, and submitted for indexing to: SciVerse Scopus, Inspec, DBLP Computer Science Bibliography and Google Scholar.
Authors should submit a position paper in English, carefully checked for correct grammar and spelling, using the on-line submission procedure. The guidelines for paper formatting provided at the conference website ought to be used for all submitted papers. The required submission format is the same as the camera-ready format. Please check, and carefully follow, the instructions and templates provided. Papers that are out of the conference scope of the selected event, or that contain any form of (self)plagiarism will be rejected without reviews. All position papers will be refereed before inclusion in the conference program.
ABOUT FedCSIS CONFERENCE SERIES
FedCSIS an annual international multi-conference, this year organized jointly by the Polish Information Processing Society (PTI), Poland Section Computer Society Chapter, and Czech Technical University in Prague, in technical cooperation with IEEE Computer Society, IEEE Region 8, IEEE Chechoslovakia Section, IEEE Poland Section, IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Intelligent Informatics, IEEE Czechoslovakia Section Computer Society Chapter, Poland Section (Gdansk) Computer Society Chapter, IEEE SMC Technical Committee on Computational Collective Intelligence, IEEE Poland Section Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society Chapter, IEEE Poland Section Control System Society Chapter, Poland Section Computational Intelligence Society Chapter, ACM Special Interest Group on Applied Computing, Lodz (Poland) ACM Chapter, IFIP, Committee of Computer Science of Polish Academy of Sciences, Polish Operational and Systems Research Society, Eastern Cluster ICT Poland, Polish Cluster of Research and Development of Internet of Things, Mazovia Cluster ICT.
The FedCSIS multi-conference consists of EVENTS (conferences, workshops, consortia, tutorials, etc.), grouped into seven conference areas.
AAIA'17 - 12th International Symposium Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- AIMaVIG'17 - 3rd International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Machine Vision and Graphics
- AIMA'17 - 7th International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Medical Applications
- AIRIM'17 - 2nd International Workshop on AI aspects of Reasoning, Information, and Memory
- ASIR'17 - 7th International Workshop on Advances in Semantic Information Retrieval
- LTA'17 - 2nd International Workshop on Language Technologies and Applications
- WCO'17 - 10th International Workshop on Computational Optimization
CSS - Computer Science & Systems
- AIPC'17 - 2nd International Workshop on Advances in Image Processing and Colorization
- BigDAISy'17 - 1st Workshop on Big Data Analytics for Information Security
- CANA'17 - 10th Workshop on Computer Aspects of Numerical Algorithms
- C&SS'17 - 4th International Conference on Cryptography and Security Systems
- CPORA'17 - 2nd Workshop on Constraint Programming and Operation Research Applications
- MMAP'17 - 10th International Symposium on Multimedia Applications and Processing
- WAPL'17 - 6th Workshop on Advances in Programming Languages
- WSC'17 - 9th Workshop on Scalable Computing
iNetSApp - International Conference on Innovative Network Systems and Applications
- CAP-NGNCS'17 - 1st International Workshop on Communications Architectures and Protocols for the New Generation of Networks and Computing Systems
- INSERT'17 - 1st International Conference on Security, Privacy, and Trust
- IoT-ECAW'17 - 1st Workshop on Internet of Things - Enablers, Challenges and Applications
- SoFAST-WS'17 - 6th International Symposium on Frontiers in Network Applications, Network Systems and Web Services
- WSN'17 - 6th International Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks
IT4MBS - Information Technology for Management, Business & Society
- ABICT'17 - 8th International Workshop on Advances in Business ICT
- AITM'17 - 15th Conference on Advanced Information Technologies for Management
- ISM'17 - 12th Conference on Information Systems Management
- IT4L'17 - 5th Workshop on Information Technologies for Logistics
- KAM'17 - 23rd Conference on Knowledge Acquisition and Management
- TEMHE'17 - 1st Workshop on Technology Enhanced Medical and Healthcare Education
- UHH'17 - 3rd International Workshop on Ubiquitous Home Healthcare
- WGSEE'17 - 1st Workshop on Gamification Software for Education and Enterprises
- JAWS - Joint Agent-oriented Workshops in Synergy
SSD&A - Software Systems Development & Applications
- IoTM'17 - 1st Workshop on Internet of Things, Process Modelling and Microservices
- IWCPS'17 - 4th International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems
- LASD'17 - 1st International Conference on Lean and Agile Software Development
- MIDI'17- 4th Conference on Multimedia, Interaction, Design and Innovation
- SEW-37 - The 37th IEEE Software Engineering Workshop
- DS-RAIT'17 - 4th Doctoral Symposium on Recent Advances in Information Technology
CHAIRS OF FedCSIS CONFERENCE SERIES
Maria Ganzha, Leszek A. Maciaszek, Marcin Paprzycki
CONTACT FedCSIS AT: email@example.com
FedCSIS on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/FedCSISFacebook
FedCSIS on LinkedIN: http://tinyurl.com/FedCSISLinkedIN
FedCSIS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FedCSIS
FedCSIS on XING: http://preview.tinyurl.com/FedCSISonXING