12th Conference on Advanced Information Technologies for Management (AITM’14)
Warsaw, Poland, 7 - 10 September, 2014
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 11th edition of Conference on “Advanced Information Technologies for Management AITM’14”. The main purpose of the conference is to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the current issues of IT in business applications. There will be also the opportunity to demonstrate by the software houses and firms their solutions as well as achievements in management information systems.
The topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Concepts and methods of business informatics
- Business Process Management and Management Systems (BPM and BPMS)
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Enterprise information systems (ERP, CRM, SCM, etc.)
- Business Intelligence methods and tools
- Strategies and methodologies of IT implementation
- IT projects & IT projects management
- IT governance, efficiency and effectiveness
- Decision Support Systems and data mining
- Intelligence and mobile IT
- Cloud computing, SOA, Web services
- Agent-based systems
- Business-oriented ontologies, topic maps
- Knowledge-based and intelligent systems in management
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF of MSWord file).
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® database.
- Conference proceedings will be published in a volume with ISBN and ISSN numbers and posted at the conference WWW site.
- Conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation in: Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index, SciVerse Scopus, Inspec, DBLP Computer Science Bibliography and Google Scholar
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference will be published as Special Issue(s).
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.