18th Conference on Computer Science and Intelligence Systems
The mission of the FedCSIS Conference Series is to provide a presentation, discussion and a reputable publication forum in computer science and intelligence systems. The forum invites researchers and practitioners from around the world to contribute their research results focused on their scientific and professional interests in a chosen conference track.
The FedCSIS conference consists of Tracks announced in the main conference-wide Call for Papers. Papers submitted to Tracks are managed by Track Chair(s) and Program Chair(s). Tracks can contain satellite Technical Sessions, solicited in Calls for Technical Sessions and governed by their own Program Committees. Technical Sessions are announced in their own Calls for TS Papers and are assisted by the FedCSIS Chairs in reaching out to the FedCSIS community. Technical Sessions are focused events (symposia, workshops, seminars, etc.) reflecting the joint interests of research or professional communities proposing the sessions.
Tracks and sessions
The following Tracks and Technical Sessions are confirmed to take place during the FedCSIS 2023 conference:
- Track 1: Advanced Artificial Intelligence in Applications (18th Symposium AAIA 2023)
- Track 2: Computer Science & Systems (CSS 2023)
- Track 3: Network Systems and Applications (NSA 2023)
- Track 4: Information Technology for Business and Society (ITBS 2023)
- International Workshop on AI in Digital Humanities, Computational Social Sciences and Economics Research (1st Workshop AI-HuSo 2023)
- Data Science in Health, Ecology and Commerce (5th Workshop DSH 2023)
- Information Systems Management (18th Conference ISM 2023)
- Knowledge Acquisition and Management (29th Conference KAM 2023)
- Meta Environment for Citizens, Business and Entertainment (1st Conference MECBE 2023)
- Track 5: Software, System and Service Engineering (S3E 2023)
- Recent Advances in Information Technology (8th Symposium DS‑RAIT 2023)