CALL FOR PAPERS
14th Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS 2019)
Leipzig University, Leipzig, Germany, 1-4 September, 2019
Strict submission deadline: May 14, 2019, 23:59:59 pm HST (no extensions)
(FedCSIS IEEE conference number: #45574)
KEY FACTS: publication: IEEE Digital Library; indexing: Web of Science (since 2012); IEEE/IFIP event; 26 events in 5 focal areas; conference fee covers lunches and 3 social events; Leipzig - historical town in Eastern Germany, place where J.S. Bach spent most of his life / professional career.
FedCSIS an annual international multi-conference, this year organized jointly by the Polish Information Processing Society (PTI), Poland Section Computer Society Chapter, Systems Research Institute Polish Academy of Sciences, Wroclaw University of Economics, Warsaw University of Technology and Leipzig University, in technical cooperation with: IEEE Region 8, IEEE Poland Section, IEEE Czechoslovakia Section Computer Society Chapter, IEEE Poland Section (Gdansk) Computer Society Chapter, IEEE SMC Technical Committee on Computational Collective Intelligence, IEEE Poland Section SMC Society Chapter, IEEE Poland Section Control System Society Chapter, IEEE Poland Section Computational Intelligence Society Chapter, International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP), Committee of Computer Science of Polish Academy of Sciences, Polish Operational and Systems Research Society, Eastern Cluster ICT Poland, Mazovia Cluster ICT.
Please feel free to forward this announcement to your colleagues and associates who could be interested in it.
The mission of the FedCSIS Conference Series is to provide a highly acclaimed multi-conference forum in computer science and information systems. The forum invites researchers from around the world to contribute their research results and participate in Events focused on their scientific and professional interests in computer science and information systems.
As in the previous years, FedCSIS 2019 will host a data mining challenge. It will be organized on a recently re-designed Knowledge Pit platform. The topic is related to active learning and concerns the problem of finding an optimal data subset for learning win-rates of decks from a popular mobile video game. There will also be a special session devoted to this challenge at the FedCSIS 2019 conference.
Since 2012, Proceedings of the FedCSIS conference are indexed in the Web of Science, SCOPUS and other indexing services. This already includes Proceedings of FedCSIS 2018. Information about FedCSIS indexing / bibliometry / rankings can be found at: https://www.fedcsis.org/2019/indexation.
The FedCSIS 2019 consists of the following Events, grouped into five conference areas.
AAIA'19 - 14th International Symposium Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- AIMA'19 - 9th International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Medical Applications
- AIRLangComp'19 - 4th International Workshop on AI aspects in Reasoning, Languages, and Computation
- ASIR'19 - 9th International Workshop on Advances in Semantic Information Retrieval
- SEN-MAS'19 - 7th International Workshop on Smart Energy Networks & Multi-Agent Systems
- WCO'19 - 12th International Workshop on Computational Optimization
CSS - Computer Science & Systems
- 4A'19 - 1st Workshop on Actors, Agents, Assistants, Avatars
- BEDA'19 - 2nd International Workshop on Biomedical & Health Engineering and Data Analysis
- CANA'19 - 12th Workshop on Computer Aspects of Numerical Algorithms
- C&SS'19 - 6th International Conference on Cryptography and Security Systems
- LTA'19 - 4th International Workshop on Language Technologies and Applications
- MMAP'19 - 12th International Symposium on Multimedia Applications and Processing
- WAPL'19 - 7th Workshop on Advances in Programming Languages
- WSC'19 - 10th Workshop on Scalable Computing
- iNetSApp - International Conference on Innovative Network Systems and Applications
IT4MBS - Information Technology for Management, Business & Society
- AITM'19 - 16th Conference on Advanced Information Technologies for Management
- DSH'19 - 1st Special Session on Data Science in Health
- InC2Eco'19 - 1st International Workshop on Cross-Domain Data Analysis and Computation for Digital Ecosystems
- ISM'19 - 14th Conference on Information Systems Management
- KAM'19 - 25th Conference on Knowledge Acquisition and Management
SSD&A - Software Systems Development & Applications
- LASD'19 - 3rd International Conference on Lean and Agile Software Development
- MIDI'19 - 7th Conference on Multimedia, Interaction, Design and Innovation
- SEW-39 & IWCPS-6 - Joint 39th IEEE Software Engineering Workshop (SEW-39) and 6th International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems (IWCPS-6)
- SWsec'19 - 1st Workshop: Software Quality is like beauty - Visualize software quality
- DS-RAIT'19 - 6th Doctoral Symposium on Recent Advances in Information Technology
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS (list to be updated)
- Auer, Sören; Leibniz University of Hannover and TIB Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology, Germany
- Spanoudakis, George; City University of London, UK
- Herrera, Francisco; University of Granada, Spain
PAPER SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
Papers should be submitted by May 14, 2019 (strict deadline, no extensions). Preprints will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants. Only papers presented during the conference will be submitted to the IEEE for inclusion in the Xplore Digital Library. Furthermore, proceedings, published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers, will posted within the conference Web portal. Moreover, most Events' organizers arrange quality journals, edited volumes, etc., and may invite selected extended and revised papers for post-conference publications (information can be found at the websites of individual events, or by contacting Chairs of said events).
Paper submission (sharp / no extension): May 14, 2019
Position paper submission: June 4, 2019
Author notification: June 25, 2019
Final paper submission and registration: July 10, 2019
Final deadline for discounted fee: August 1, 2019
Conference date: September 1-4, 2019
CHAIRS OF FedCSIS CONFERENCE SERIES
Maria Ganzha, Leszek A. Maciaszek, Marcin Paprzycki
CONTACT FedCSIS at: email@example.com
FedCSIS on Facebook: tinyurl.com/FedCSISFacebook
FedCSIS on LinkedIN: tinyurl.com/FedCSISonLinkedIN
FedCSIS on Twitter: twitter.com/FedCSIS
FedCSIS on XING: preview.tinyurl.com/FedCSISonXING