4th International Symposium on Web Services
Wrocław, Poland, 9-12 September 2012
Web services are emerging as a major technology for deploying automated interactions between distributed and heterogeneous applications. Various standards support this deployment including WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP. These standards respectively support the definition of Web services, their advertisement to potential users, and finally their binding for invocation purposes. In general, composing Web services rather than accessing a single Web service is essential and provides better benefits to users.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Standards for Web services
- Semantic Web services
- Context-aware Web services
- Composition approaches for Web services
- Security of Web services
- Software agents for Web services composition
- Supporting SWS Deployment
- Architectures for SWS Deployment
- Applications of SWS to E-business and E-government
- Supporting Enterprise Application Integration with SWS
- SWS Conversational Protocols and Choreography
- Ontologies and Languages for Service Description
- Ontologies and Languages for Process Modeling
- Foundations of Reasoning about Services and/or Processes
- Composition of Semantic Web Services
Paper submission and Publication
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 8 pages (IEEE style). IEEE style templates are available here. Authors should submit PDF files.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore® database and submitted for indexation in: DBLP Computer Science Bibliography, Google Scholar, Inspec, Scirus, SciVerse Scopus and Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference will be published as Special Issue(s) of journal(s) to be announced later.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.
- Paper submission: May 14, 2012
- Author notification: June 17, 2012
- Final submission and registration opening: July 8, 2012
- Conference date: September 9-12, 2012