Computer Aspects of Numerical Algorithms (CANA'2012)
Wrocław, Poland, September 9-12, 2012
Numerical algorithms are widely used by scientists engaged in various areas. There is a special need of highly efficient and easy-to-use scalable tools for solving large scale problems. The workshop is devoted to numerical algorithms with the particular attention to the latest scientific trends in this area and to problems related to implementation of libraries of efficient numerical algorithms. The goal of the workshop is meeting of researchers from various institutes and exchanging of their experience, and integrations of scientific centers.
- Parallel numerical algorithms
- Novel data formats for dense and sparse matrices
- Libraries for numerical computations
- Numerical algorithms testing and benchmarking
- Analysis of rounding errors of numerical algorithms
- Languages, tools and environments for programming numerical algorithms
- Numerical algorithms on GPUs
- Paradigms of programming numerical algorithms
- Contemporary computer architectures
- Heterogeneous numerical algorithms
- Applications of numerical algorithms in science and technology
Papers Submission and publication:
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore® database and submitted for indexation in: DBLP Computer Science Bibliography, Google Scholar, Inspec, Scirus, SciVerse Scopus and Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF of MSWord file).
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 8 pages (IEEE style). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference will be published as Special Issue(s) of journal(s) to be announced later.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.
- Paper submission: May 14, 2012
- Author notification: June 17, 2012
- Final submission and registration opening: July 8, 2012
- Conference date: September 9-12, 2012