10th Conference on Advanced Information Technologies for Management (AITM’2012)
Wrocław, Poland, September 9-12, 2012
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 10th edition of Conference on “Advanced Information Technologies for Management AITM’2012”. The main purpose of the conference is to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the current issues of IT in business applications. There will be also the opportunity to demonstrate by the software houses and firms their solutions as well as achievements in management information systems.
The topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Concepts and methods of business informatics
- Business Process Management and Management Systems (BPM and BPMS)
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Enterprise information systems (ERP, CRM, SCM, etc.)
- Business Intelligence methods and tools
- Strategies and methodologies of IT implementation
- IT projects & IT projects management
- IT governance, efficiency and effectiveness
- Decision Support Systems and data mining
- Intelligence and mobile IT
- Cloud computing, SOA, Web services
- Agent-based systems
- Business-oriented ontologies, topic maps
- Knowledge-based and intelligent systems in management
Paper Submission and Publication
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF of MSWord file)
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 8 pages (IEEE style). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore® database and submitted for indexation in: DBLP Computer Science Bibliography, Google Scholar, Inspec, Scirus, SciVerse Scopus and Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference will be published as Special Issue(s) of journal(s) to be announced later.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.
- Paper submission: May 14, 2012
- Author notification: June 17, 2012
- Final submission and registration opening: July 8, 2012
- Conference date: September 9-12, 2012
For further details of AITM’2012 and previous AITM conferences please consult: http://www.aitm.ue.wroc.pl/