International Workshop on Advances in Business ICT (ABICT'2012)
Wrocław, Poland, September 9-12, 2012
ABICT focuses on Advances in Business ICT approached from a multidisciplinary perspective. It will provide an international forum for scientists/experts from academia and industry to discuss and exchange current results, applications, new ideas of ongoing research and experience on all aspects of Business Intelligence.
We kindly invite contributions originating from any area of computer science, information technology and computational solutions for different applications areas, data integration and organizational implementation of ABICT, as well as practical ABICT solutions.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Advanced Technologies of Data Processing, Content Processing and Information Indexing
- Business Applications of Social Networks
- Business Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Business Intelligence, Business Analytics
- Business Rules
- Business-oriented Time Series Data Mining, Analysis, and Processing
- Data Warehousing
- Information Forensics and Security, Information Management, Risk Assessment and Analysis
- Information Systems in Enterprise Management
- Information Technologies in Enterprise Logistics
- Information Technologies in Enterprise Management, Information Systems,
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Knowledge Management
- Recommender Systems
- Semantic Web and Ontologies in Business ICT
- Virtual Enterprise
- Web-Based Data Management Systems
Paper Submission and Publication
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore® database and submitted for indexation in: DBLP Computer Science Bibliography, Google Scholar, Inspec, Scirus, SciVerse Scopus and Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF of MSWord file)
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 8 pages (IEEE style). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Extended versions of selected papers will be published in Springer Series: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing / Studies in Computational Intelligence.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.
- Paper submission: May 14, 2012
- Author notification: June 17, 2012
- Final submission and registration opening: July 8, 2012
- Conference date: September 9-12, 2012