2nd International Workshop on Rough Sets Applications (RSA'13)
Kraków, Poland, September 8-11, 2013
The workshop on Rough Sets Applications (RSA'13) will be devoted to the exchange of experiences related to rough set applications and the discussion of the main directions for further development of those applications. We would like to invite to RSA all scientists who are interested in the growth of rough set applications.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following applications of rough sets:
- Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Machine learning
- Decision support systems
- Biomedical applications
- Intelligent systems
- Multimedia systems
- Pattern recognition and image processing
- Signal processing
- Petri nets and concurrency
- Process mining and intelligent planning
- Web intelligence and Web mining
- Databases and data warehouses
Paper Submission and Publication
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF of MSWord file)
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 8 pages (IEEE style). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the conference.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore® database and submitted for indexation in: DBLP Computer Science Bibliography, Google Scholar, Inspec, Scirus, SciVerse Scopus and Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference will be published as Special Issue(s) of journal(s) to be announced later.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.
All papers submitted to the WCO workshop will be considred for the Zdzislaw Pawlak Award for the Best Paper and the Best Student Paper. Furthermore, papers matching the focus of the award wil be considered for the International Fuzzy Systems Association Award for Young Scientist.
- Submission of Event Proposals: January 14, 2013
- Paper submission: May 12, 2013
- Author notification: June 17, 2013
- Final submission and registration opening: July 8, 2013
- Conference date: September 8-11, 2013